Chromagen Hot Water
Chromagen is known world-wide for producing quality solar hot water systems at great value. A correctly installed Chromagen Solar Hot Water system can reduce your water heating costs dramatically. Same Day Hot Water has installed 1000’s of Chromagen Solar Hot Water systems in new homes and existing homes.
Same Day Hot Water has over 10 years’ experience in the servicing and repairs of Chromagen Solar Hot Water systems. If you existing Chromagen has a hot water problem, contact one of our Chromagen solar hot water plumbers today to get you back in steamy hot water.
Chromagen roof mount solar hot water systems have been installed in many Perth and Brisbane households. Same Day Hot Water can tackle any hot water problem you have. We can fix hot water fluctuations in your Chromagen solar hot water system, luke warm water from your Chromagen solar hot water system or even leaking Chromagen solar hot water systems.
Gas boosted and electric boosted back up is very popular with new homes; especially in Perth and Brisbane. Chromagen solar hot water systems have been installed with many new home packages. Same Day Hot Water recommends a health check on your new Chromagen solar hot water system as the solar component could be adding to your water heating costs.
Our qualified solar hot water plumbers can repair the low solar contribution concerns & ensure your new hot water system is performing at its peak efficiency. Same Day Hot Water also repairs Chromagen hot water heating elements, Chromagen thermostats, Chromagen hot water sensor cables, Chromagen hot water controllers and solar pumps.
Same Day Hot Water can also supply & install Chromagen hot water systems are very competitive prices. Our licenced solar hot water plumbers & qualified gas hot water plumbers have years of experience installation Chromagen hot water systems. Call Same Day Hot Water if you are experiencing any of the below Chromagen hot water problems:
- Chromagen solar hot water is providing luke warm water or no hot water
- Water from your Chromagen solar hot water is rusty or brown
- Electrical booster is turned on but no hot water
- Chromagen hot water tank is leaking and rusty
- No solar contribtuion from your Chromagen solar hot water system
- Chromagen hot water system is overflowing
- Flucuating hot water pressure from Chromagen solar hot water system
- High power bill from Chromagen solar hot water system
- Faulty Chromagen hot water element or thermostat
- Chromagen solar hot water system is not pumping or no lights on the controller
- Sensor cable has perished or a bird has damaged the sensor cable for Chromagen solar hot water system
- Water leaking from the Chromagen roof mounted tank
- Chromagen heat pump no hot water or very noisy
- Brown water coming from Chromagen solar hot water system
If your system is under 5 years old there is a good chance your Chromagen Hot Water System is still under a parts warranty. Please keep in mind that not all Solar Hot Water manufactures cover the labour costs after 12 months of installation. Contact Same Day Hot Water or 1300 88 13 43 if your existing Chromagen Solar Hot Water fails. Same Day Hot Water can provide discount hot water services.
Fill out the form below or call our national (Australian) hot water repairs hotline on 1300 88 13 43