Solar Edwards Hot Water
Solar Edwards another company acquired by Rheem in 2013. Solar Edwards Roof Mount systems were very popular due to their marine grade 316 stainless steel inner cylinder construction. Thousands of households in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Perth installed Solar Edwards hot water systems. Solar Edwards manufactured solar hot water systems for well over 40 years prior to Rheem absorbing the brand and manufacturing. All Solar Edwards systems were Australian made an available in a range of different colours.
The roof mounted Solar Edwards range were far more popular than the split system models. Employing natural thermosiphon technology, stainless steel Edwards roof mounted solar hot water system provided reliable performance with electric or gas boosted auxiliary power source.
Same Day Hot Water repairs are experts in troubleshooting Solar Edwards breakdowns. Our team of solar hot water specialists will be able to diagnose and repairs common problem with Solar Edwards Hot Water systems.
Domestic L Series - open loop direct for coastal areas
- L180 180L Tank & 1 x 2.0m2 Solar Collector Electric Booster
- L305 305L Tank & 2 x 2.0m2 Solar Collectors Electric Booster
- L440 440L Tank & 3 x 2.0m2 Solar Collectors Electric Booster
Domestic LX Series - glycol closed loop frost protection areas
- LX180 180L Tank & 1 x 2.0m2 Solar Collector Electric Booster
- LX305 305L Tank & 2 x 2.0m2 Solar Collectors Electric Booster
- LX440 440L Tank & 3 x 2.0m2 Solar Collectors Electric Booster
Same Day Hot Water has plenty of experience replacing and repairing Solar Edwards systems. Most spare parts are universal and are able to be installed onto existing systems. Contact Same Day Hot Water if your existing Solar Edwards system is producing luke warm hot water, boiling over or the electric booster is not working.
Same Day Hot Water repairs service can troubleshoot and fix the below causes of not hot water from Solar Edwards systems
- Low hot water pressure
- White water filter connection to tank are leaking
- Relief valve constantly dumping water and system overheating
- Electrical booster switch turned on and no hot water on cloudy days
- Rusted and leaking hot water panels repairs
- Maintenance and service of old hot water tanks and collectors
- Rusty water coming from hot water taps
Fill out the form below or call our national (Australian) hot water repairs hotline on 1300 88 13 43